Monday, April 30, 2018

My Favorite Past Times, Starring Social Media

You know, sometimes I think I should start a Youtube channel for art tutorials and such, but I don't really get time to. You'd probably think someone would be excited to start an account... but isn't it just hard work? I would probably start one in the summer. For now, I do have an Instagram in which I post my art on, (which you should go follow :D ). I'm pretty happy with it, I started late September, and have about 350+ followers on it. I post almost every day, although I really haven't had time to recently. I really want to get a lot of followers so that I can get noticed by some of the huge art accounts. The art I post isn't my professionalism, its more of my cartoonish manga style of drawing and I feel like it suites my Instagram better. My only issue is that from the start of my Instagram account, I've been trying to develop a style of drawing and haven't exactly established that yet. You see, good art Instagram accounts have a general style that the illustrator uses, that tends to attract more people, and gives an honest vibe because some people tend to steal art and trace and take other people's hard work.
I also want to start a Youtube account animating my life stories like JaidenAnimations, or TheOddOnesOut, or even ItsAlexClark. Its always fun to watch funny stories animated by other people, especially in different styles. I can really see that more art accounts are popping up everywhere, so competition is getting higher. I could really use the followers and popularity for when applying in college, especially if I apply to an art university like CalArts which was originally founded by Walt Disney himself. Anyways, that's my favorite past time, all the art I make is usually posted on my Instagram which is @wooferz.senpai if you'd like to see any of my work. Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment